We had planning it for a long time was really looking forward to it and it was right. Don’t know what to say. It was very symbiotic. A lot of caricatures the old can the fat Arab the sick the Pakistani, the Irish, the English, the Swiss, the Brazilian, the German, that we experimented, touching undressing even hired the Brazilian for a for a massage did not have orgasm or orgasm last night with the Irish guy. We kissed in secret before we got caught by The English Indian guy. He knew what we were doing, and I pretended we were adjusting the air conditioning and then he fucked me very hard. I had this orgasm coming from my ass. We loved each other passionately he said why didn’t we meet before? I don’t know. The last day was the best one in secret while everyone was dining so much to say about this trip felt included desired the star we worked on massage penis massage anal massage different kind of a massage went to the club to the beach to the restaurant. Had a great time with friends. I think traveling with Philippe is good for me.
